The NO REPEAT WORKDAY RULES
1. The NO REPEAT WORKDAY $1,000 BOUNTY promotion is an ongoing weekday
promotion and will be on-going until further notice.
2. The No Repeat Workday $1,000 Bounty does not apply from the last Friday before
Christmas and the three weeks following.
3. The contest will be run Monday to Friday during the hours 9am to 5pm. To be eligible to
win the $1,000 cash prize “bounty”, prospective participants need to be deemed the first
to call the station on the appropriate studio number for Classic Hits and identify that the
same version of the song, by the same artist or band has been played in it’s entirety more
than once between the exact hours of 9am to 5pm only on weekdays Monday to Friday
inclusively on the Classic Hits Network on FM frequency. Only if the caller is deemed by
the announcer in the studio as the “first caller through” on the appropriate phone number
and if the same version of the song by the same artist has actually played will that caller
be entitled to receive a cheque to the cash value of $NZ 1,000 (One thousand dollars)
4. Should there be technical difficulties during the hours of the 9 to 5 No Repeat Workday on
any of the local stations of the Classic Hits Network and a “back up” selection of music be
broadcast from the transmitter not from the on-air studio; then any repetition of these
songs will not be regarded as a repeated song and therefore no caller is eligible to receive
the cash bounty.
5. The only way to enter this competition is through the use of an ordinary telephone no
other method of entry will be accepted.
6. The Radio Network reserves the right to change or jackpot the nominated prize and/or
major prize at it’s own discretion.
7. There is only ONE (1) prize per household for this contest. Participants are restricted to
the use of ordinary telephone equipment.
8. Employees of The Radio Network (TRN), their advertising agencies, employees of other
radio stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate and
win. The term “immediate” includes: spouses, grandparents, parents, children and
grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family
extension. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
9. TRN disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue a phone call due
to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, acts or God or otherwise.
10. By participating, all winners grant TRN exclusive permission to use their names,
characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and
other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
11. TRN reserves the right to refuse awarding any prizes to a person who is determined to
have violated a TRN rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the
contest or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
12. No purchase necessary to win. Employees of TRN may amend rules at any time. TRN
reserves the right to discontinue the contest at any stage.
13. The Operations Manager Adult Music Brands – Classic Hits Network, 54 Cook Street,
Auckland, will adjudicate any disputes. His decision will be final.
14. Classic Hits General Contest Rules apply to this competition. They are HERE
15. Classic Hits reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.